[Olympus] Beam Position Monitor

Jan C. Bernauer bernauer at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 27 09:09:30 EST 2014

Dear Roberto,

Uwe can not answer that question because that information depends on the
analysis of the survey data. I'm analysing the data right now and will
present on it at the collaboration meeting.

I also would think that for a pure linear regression you actually need
neither the offsets nor the scaling.

Further, what I have seen so far, the real beam position is highly
dependent on beam current. So you have to include the beam current and
take special care to avoid rank deficiencies. Also, you can not
time-average over the course of a run. I think averaging
luminosity-weighted would be correct, but one would need to think about
this.

Btw, your *_slope_tot are not really in radian (but pretty close)

Best,
Jan

--
Dr. Jan C. Bernauer