[Olympus] Draft agenda for OLYMPUS collaboration meeting

Jan C. Bernauer bernauer at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 25 16:05:30 EST 2014

Dear Michael,

 Regarding the transition of Ozgur, it is most important that all of his
code is committed to the repo. I think he should concentrate on that
first. If there is some time left after that, we should see if we can
reproduce the same numbers.

Best,
Jan