[Olympus] Draft agenda for OLYMPUS collaboration meeting

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Tue Feb 25 04:59:25 EST 2014

Dear Douglas,
I would like to comment on Wednesday Luminosity meeting.
First, it must be some time slot for lunch indicated in the agenda.
In the luminosity discussion section, I find that lumi studies are
already now developed enough for  focusing on  two most important for
the final analysis  items:
1. Obtaining a coherent result on luminosity using both SYMB and 12 deg
monitor;
2.Possible sources of  false beam charge asymmetry affecting the
luminosity monitoring.
With best regards