[Olympus] OLYMPUS target paper draft

Jürgen Diefenbach juergen.diefenbach at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 08:28:10 EST 2014

Hi,

I can open and read it with almost any kind and version of pdf viewer
(e.g. xpdf, evince, okular, ...), but acrobat reader crashes (Adobe
Reader 8) when I try to open it or claims there was a problem reading
the document (Adobe Reader 9). I tried all this in Linux only. And "gv"
shows only pages 1,2,3,7,8 and throws errors when trying to view pages
4,5,6.

Cheers,

Jürgen

Jan C. Bernauer wrote:
> Hi Maru,
>
> it works for me. Does anybody else have a problem?
>
> Axel, you generated a file for Jim, right? Can you link that in the wiki
> too?
>
> Best,
> Jan
>
> On 2/9/14, 7:24 AM, Hrachya Marukyan wrote:
>
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>> The file is corrupted.
>>
>> Best,
>>     Maru
>>
>> On Fri, 7 Feb 2014, Jan C. Bernauer wrote:
>>

>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> we just completed the draft of the target paper. It's available on the
>>> wiki under publications
>>> https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=publications
>>>
>>> We are planning to submit it to NIM in about a week. You are welcome to
>>> send us any comments.
>>>

>>> Best,
>>> Jan
>>>

>>> --