[Olympus] Report to PRC

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Fri Feb 7 09:28:54 EST 2014

Dear Stan,

Well, if most of people agree to save this plot, I have to follow to
majority :)

As to Elke's qualification, I agree she has enough to understand why
people are showing MC-Data points separately in Log scale instead to show
MC/Data ratio to recognize possible (and clearly seen in our case)
essentially different shape for MC and Data, which will open the Pandora
box.

Lets see..

Best regards,
Norik