[Olympus] PRC report

Jan C. Bernauer bernauer at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 5 17:39:14 EST 2014

Hi Michael,

I would say: If there is any doubt that maybe we would get a result
which steers us into saying "Looks good", we have a bias.

The cross section drops by what, a factor of 10000? so 5% should be good
enough statistics for everything except the last 2 or 3 points.
So I think there is a real danger there.

Best,
Jan