[Olympus] PRC report

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Wed Feb 5 12:47:54 EST 2014

Dear Jan,
Are you opposing to show the ratio, as Michael has proposed, or
two plots in log scale sent by me before?
In latter case I would be puzzled. This would show only that "by the
order of value" the measured yields are close to MC.
If we show only data without MC that will provoke immediate questions
about MC expectation.
Why do you think that the PRC would take it as a sort of final result
which we are still so far from?
So I propose either to show the data and MC or exclude this yield vs Q2
(Fig.12) at all ( my previous  suggestion).
With best regards Stan