[Olympus] Talk on Monday

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Wed Feb 5 08:26:31 EST 2014

Dear Douglas and Jan,
Find please attached two plots (eps and pdf each)
showing comparison experimental yields with MC. The normalization is =

done as follows:
Experimental distributions are normalized one to another under condition =

that at Q2 around 1 GeV2 the ratio e+/e- must be equal to 1 ( as I =

understand we used the same philosophy as  Jan did) ;
The e- MC points are normalized to experiment at Q2=3D0.65.
I avoid to combine both plots in one (too messy). To be honest, they are =

anyway independent as we have not used normalization to luminosity.
To me the results look good enough. The enhancement around Q2=3D4 for =

positrons has already been well explained by Jan. I am puzzled by excess =

of experiment over MC at Q2 larger 1.5 for electrons (somewhat similar =

but much less pronounced for positrons). Is that bgr contamination? =

Might be, but it looks rather as a shift by whatever reason.
kind regards Stan,Yuri