[Olympus] Lates version of the report to the PRC

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Tue Feb 4 12:19:20 EST 2014

Dear Douglas,
In attached file there are  3 plots which I am suggesting to include in =

the 12 deg. monitor section. (Maybe only two). Elastic peak looks very nice.
I would suggest to discard all efficiency plots, textual explanation of =

obtained numbers looks enough. Given there is a redundancy in MWPC track =

reconstruction (2 plans of 3 is enough) I believe that the tracking =

efficiency of the MWPC can be stated as to be close to 100%.
It is important also to mention that the 12deg. monitor can use both =

positive and negative magnetic field data (unlike WC). This is really =

important, as we can build 4-fold ratio and directly check is that equal =

to unity. It is not theoretically excluded that due to contribution of =

TPE the result will off unity by some half-a-per cent even for not very =

high Q2.
With best regards.Stan