[Olympus] Report to PRC

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Mon Feb 3 09:40:57 EST 2014

Dear Douglas and colleagues, I do not understand why it is so critical
to send the report today. I am sure that it will become  a part of the
OLYMPUS history.What the report is aimed at?
For example, I would remove  Fig. 12 where we show raw data. This has
already been  presented at previous PRC, it is without acceptance
correction and without any curve to be compared. What should people
conclude from that? This would be nice to present such plot a couple
days after the data taking is over but not after  a year of analysis.
I think we need at least a day or so to finalize the report.
With best regards,StanB