[Olympus] Collaboration meeting March 9-10, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Thu Dec 4 17:01:10 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	I have closed the Doodle poll.  The next collaboration meeting will be at Arizona State University in Phoenix, Arizona on Monday-Tuesday, March 9-10, 2015.

	Hopefully, we will have preliminary results on the ratio to show at this meeting and can also discuss what remains to be done to realise the final results including uncertainties, systematic errors, etc. and where and when to release the final results.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu