[Olympus] [Olympus-lumi] SYMB/12 Degree Ratio Plots

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Tue Apr 22 21:49:58 EDT 2014

Hi,
this is a lot (>20%) different from the MWPC/SYMB ratio included in Doug's
draft 'answers' slides for the closed session. Having missed today's
meeting, I am wondering if the MWPC/SYMB ratios on Doug's slides 35+36 are
coincidentally in better agreement than what is realistic. Unclear to me
what went into either of the simulations for MWPC and SYMB.

The important points are the stability and the difference between e+ and
e- in the 12deg/symb ratios, which is the aspect that is similar between
Brian's plots in those from Yury/Denis in Doug's slides.

Best regards
   Michael