[Olympus] ToF Plugin Internal Note

Inti Lehmann inti.lehmann at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Sep 26 04:36:02 EDT 2013

Dear Becky and Lauren,

Fantastic work! This, to my mind, is from its content much more than a mere description of a piece of software (not to say that this wouldn't be valuable in itself), it nicely shows the TOF performance as well. Thanks for putting it together!

What about using parts in the Olympus NIM publication or making another dedicated one out of it?

In any case I would try to get a DESY Internal Report reference number for it, such that it appears on
https://bib-pubdb1.desy.de/collection/InternalReport?ln=en&as=1
You may ask one of the DESY experienced persons. I saw 77 contributions from "OLYMP" there already.

Cheers,
Inti