[Olympus] Fwd: PRC Review of OLYMPUS

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 16 13:17:32 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	Attached is the report from the PRC review we had in August.

	I think the review reflects our own concerns with the determination of the=
 luminosity and the tracking.  Therefore I urge everyone to concentrate on =
solving the discrepancies we have with the luminosity in both the SYMB and =
12 degree detectors.  Also it would be extremely valuable to have a subset =
of the data available with tracking as soon as possible so this can be used=
 to begin analysis studies.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu       =
    =

Begin forwarded message:

hneekloth at desy.de>, Joachim Mnich <joachim.mnich at desy.de>, Bernauer Jan <be=
rnauer at mit.edu>, Elke-Caroline Aschenauer <elke at kirk.desy.de>, Marcela Care=
na <carena at fnal.gov>, Junji Haba <junji.haba at kek.jp>, Leslie Rosenberg <ljr=
osenberg at phys.washington.edu>, Lutz K=F6pke <koepke at uni-mainz.de>, Martin B=
eneke <mbeneke at physik.rwth-aachen.de>, Michael Kobel <kobel at physik.tu-dresd=
en.de>, "Wallny, Rainer" <rainer.wallny at phys.ethz.ch>, Rene Ong <rene at astro=
.ucla.edu>, Rik Yoshida <rik.yoshida at anl.gov>, Andy White <awhite at uta.edu>
> =

> Dear Douglas,
> =

> Thank you again for presenting the status of the OLYMPUS experiment to
> the PRC on 8/20/2013. The report from the PRC is attached.
> =

> Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the report.
> =

> As requested, we look forward to receiving an email update at the end of =
September,