[Olympus] Draft agenda

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 13 13:32:56 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	Following is a draft agenda for the collaboration meeting Thursday and Friday, October 17-18.  Since many will be attending via SeeVogh from the USA we will hold the meeting in the afternoons German time.

	Please send me any comments, suggestions, requests for talks, etc. as soon as possible.  Also if you have titles for your presentations please send me those as well.

Thursday, October 17

14:00 - Welcome and agenda - D. Hasell
14:15 - OLYMPUS NIM paper - D. Hasell
15:00 - Luminosity
	- SYMB - Mainz
	- SYMB MC studies - C. O'Connor
	- 12 degree GEM - O. Ates
	- 12 degree Studies - B. Handerson
	- 12 degree MWPC - D. Veretennikov

16:00 - Coffee

16:15 - TOF studies
	- simulation in MC - L. Ice

Friday, October 18

14:00 - Bureaucracy - U. Schneekloth
14:15 - Radiative corrections
	- A. Schmidt
	- R. Russell
	- N. D'Ascenzo
15:00 - Track reconstruction - J. Bernauer

15:30 - Meeting with Mnich (not sure if this is the right time or not)

16:00 - Coffee

16:15 - Outline of talk for PRC - J. Bernauer

17:00 - AOB

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu