[Olympus] Latest version of NIM paper

Inti Lehmann inti.lehmann at glasgow.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 07:09:09 EDT 2013

Dear Douglas,

I just had a quick glance due to lack of time. I have one major (I'm afraid I have to repeat myself here) and a second minor comment.

1) I think that the TOF section lacks essential information. In particular, I think one should include some words that the system actually worked and a few plots showing this. This has been done for all other systems as well. To my mind many plots from Lauren's and Becky's report are well suited, e.g. Figs 2, 3, 4 and 12(left). This would also counteract the striking imbalance between the section sizes. One could also add a sentences that a dedicated support system had been designed in order to allow for a close arrangement and a quick replacement of individual bars.

2) For a 60 page document I would appreciate a table of content and a browsable pdf. A far as I understood this is not incompatible with NIM submissions, but I didn't investigate any details.

Cheers,
Inti