[Olympus] OLYMPUS NIM paper

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 30 14:54:12 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	This is just a reminder that we would like to circulate a new, draft versi=
on of the proposed NIM paper by the end of next week.  So relevant experts =
or persons responsible are encouraged to submit the "close to final" versio=
ns of their sections by the end of next week.  The goal is to have a final =
version ready for submission around the time of the October collaboration m=
eeting.

	The current version of the paper is attached.

	The experts and the sections they are responsible for are:

Douglas Hasell - Abstract, Introduction, Detector Overview, Trigger, Summary

Uwe Schneekloth - DORIS

Jan Bernauer - Target and Vacuum, Slow Control, Data Quality Monitoring (ne=
w)

Axel Schmidt - Toroid Magnet, Wire chambers

Michael Kohl - TOF, Luminosity Overview, GEM

Denis Veretennikov - MWPC

Roberto Perez Benito - M=F8ller

Philipp Hoffmeister - DAQ

Brian Henderson - Operation (new)

	People with any corrections, comments, suggestions, or content on any of t=
hese sections should communicate them directly to the relevant expert.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu       =
    =