[Olympus] Attendees of the OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting at MIT

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 1 11:31:02 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	Following is a list of the people I expect to attend the OLYMPUS Collaboration meeting at MIT next week.  People attending the dinner cruise in the evening of Tuesday, July 9 are listed first and will need to pay $50 on Monday.  If I have omitted anyone from the list or the dinner please let me know as soon as possible.

	People planning to attend the dinner cruise:

 1. Uwe Schneekloth - dinner
 2. Hrachya Marukyan - dinner
 3. Denis Veretennikov - dinner
 4. Roberto Benito-Perez - dinner
 5. Alexander Kiselev - dinner
 6. Ricardo Alarcon - dinner
 7. Michael Kohl - dinner
 8. Kerstin Kohl - dinner
 9. Richard Milner - dinner
10. David Milner - dinner
11. Bob Redwine - dinner
12. Jan Bernauer - dinner
13. Douglas Hasell - dinner

	People NOT planning to attend the dinner cruise:

14. Lauren Ice
15. Axel Schmidt
16. Colton O'Connor
17. Rebecca Russell