[Olympus] Schedule

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Thu Jan 31 05:31:42 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the schedule, as we discussed it in our weekly meeting on Monday.
Please let me know if you have comments.

We'll probably extend the cosmic run by a few days, until the survey starts.

We are planning to start the survey on the downstream side, i.e. Moller
system, on Wednesday, 6.02.

The detector components on the sub-detectors have to be decabled before the
the frames are removed for the survey in the hall in mid February.  In case cables
are not removed by you, they will just be cut.

I would like to ask you again, in particular the group leaders, whether your items
(detector components, electronics, ...) will be ship back or whether there is
no further use. I haven't received many replies when I requested this information
in December.

Best regards,
Uwe