[Olympus] New workgroupserver

Christian Funke funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Tue Feb 26 05:46:44 EST 2013

Dear collaborators,

the new workgroup server for  the Desy analysis group is now setup.
It can be reached via olymp-wgs01.desy.de . Your login is your desy account.
To setup the build environment please add the following snippet to you .bashrc

if  [ -f /data/software/setup_olympus_software.sh  ]
then
        source /data/software/setup_olympus_software.sh
fi

This will setup clhep, root and geant4. With this ou can compile the complete
OLYMPUS offline (with one small exception which I will figure out later with
Jan).
The Data Rootfiles are located under /data/tests and /data/fall2012 (I am
copying them at the moment). Scratch space is available under /data/scratch.

I copied the complete run- and slowctrl-database to this new server (not the
webinterface!) so that you should be able to use all plugins with only minor
modifications.

Regards
Christian
--
Dr. Christian Funke
Helmholtz-Institut für Strahlen- und Kernphysik

Tel.: +49 (0)228 73-2199
Email: funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de