[Olympus] End of cosmic run

Roberto Francisco Perez Benito perez at mail.desy.de
Mon Feb 4 05:48:16 EST 2013

Hi Jurgen =

I am at DESY today for the survey. I would like to disconect the SYMB I =

think you don't need this for the measurement of the ToF efficiency. =

Cheers, =

Roberto =

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013, J=FCrgen Diefenbach wrote:

> Mmh, it doesn't make much sense to me to just switch off (some) stuff - =

> I still wanted to continue efficiency measurements with the TOFs. I =

> guess the DAQ will not like it if it can't talk to the CAMAC crate etc. =

> If people don't want that I continue this, OK, we don't have to.
> =

> So, please make sure that at least nobody starts to arbitrarily =

> disconnect cables for fun!
> =

> Cheers,
> =

> J=FCrgen
> =

> =

> Uwe Schneekloth wrote:
> > Dear Colleagues, =

> > The schedule was changed on  short notice by the survey group. They alr=
eady
> > started this morning. =

> > We stopped the cosmics run, turned off the HV, actually switched off th=
e HV power
> > supplies, some NIM and CAMAC crates. Please switch off all other electr=
onics, =

> > which is no longer needed. =

> > Best regards,
> > Uwe

> > |                                        =

> > | Dr. Uwe Schneekloth   =

> > | OLYMPUS                                           =

> > | Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron  =

> > | Notkestrasse 85                                     =

> > | D-22603 Hamburg/Germany              =

> > | Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092 =

> > | email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                          =

> >   =

> =

> -- =

> Dr. J=FCrgen Diefenbach
> =

> --
> =

> Hampton University
> 23668 Virginia, USA
> =

> --
> =

> Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
> Notkestra=DFe 85
> 22607 Hamburg
> Geb.66, Raum 6,
> Tel.: +49 40 / 8998 6406
> =

> --
> =

> Institut f=FCr Kernphysik
> Universit=E4t Mainz
> Becherweg 45
> 55099 Mainz
> =

> Tel.: +49 6131 / 39 24 084
> Fax.: +49 6131 / 39 22 964
> =

> =

> =

Dr. Roberto Francisco P=E9rez Benito
Helmholtz-Institut Mainz
Johannes Gutenberg Universit=E4t Mainz
Johann Joachim Becher Weg 36
DE 55099 Mainz
Office 0-321
Tel.: +49 6131 / 39-29605
Fax.: +49 6131 / 39-29609
"La vida no es la que uno vivi=F3, sino la que uno recuerda
y c=F3mo la recuerda para contarla".

			Vivir para contarla
			Gabriel Garc=EDa M=E1rquez