[Olympus] Field Measurement Shifts

Brian S. Henderson bhender1 at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 27 06:20:58 EDT 2013

Hello,

This morning Becky and I completed the last of the field measurements
that do not require the vertical extension.  Since the vertical
extension will not be delivered until Monday morning, people who have
signed for for the late shift today (H. Marukyan) and shifts tomorrow
(G. Elbakyan) should not show up for shifts.  I have updated the shift
schedule to reflect this.

Once the vertical extension is in place, I expect that we will be able
to complete the remaining measurements by late Monday or early Tuesday,
so it is likely that shifts past the Tuesday early shift will be
cancelled.  I will update everyone as things become more clear early in
the week.

Thanks,
Brian