[Olympus] Estimate of systmatics

Jan C. Bernauer bernauer at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 24 12:53:00 EDT 2012

Hi all,

  after the Readiness review today, the people requested that we provide
a table showing the current estimate of our systematics. I would
therefore request from every group to provide such information. This
doesn't have to be complete, but should reflect your best guess of the
state right now.
For the Lumis, I could see that it makes sense to split this up maybe in
several numbers, like: Relative with same configuration, relative with
different species, relative with different field and absolute,
or any other decomposition which fits your detector.

Where possible, it would be great if you could specify what your
estimate of the final systematic uncertainty will be, and maybe give a
"headline" for how to achieve that, e.g:
Moeller: Uncertainty from beam position: 5 %, projected 0.1% (correction
with simulation).

It is planned to discuss this on Thursday in the offline meeting.

Best,
Jan
--
Dr. Jan C. Bernauer