[Olympus] Acceptance Simulations

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Thu Nov 15 07:53:32 EST 2012

Dear Jan,

Well, if you still suppose that the TOF efficiencies can change on the
order of magnitude, then the first our task should be just to make
systematic monitoring, even with the plugin I poduced and you improved
with more properly implemented 1L1R condition which of course still
includes some noice reflection on the efficiency definition. Nevertheless
as I know with such plugin we obtained around 80% with similar bar-to-bar
pattern left and right. Then your statement "order of magnitude change"
means that we should see with this plugin sometimes drop of the
efficiencies for some of ToF bars up to tens percent? Is it really so? If
yes, what we are measuring at all?

I agree that we all should think, but also I would mention that we should
not simulate the conditions we do not see in fact.

Best,
Norik