[Olympus] Acceptance Simulations

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Thu Nov 15 06:28:06 EST 2012

Dear Stan,

I would not spend a time for quite unrealistic simulation, as you know
the old measurements with the cosmic as well the lates done with the SiPM
sandwiches with the beam have given ~99% efficiency. It means the
relaistic level of time dependence for the TOF efficiencies could be on
the level of max. 1-2% (even less), but not 20%? If you want to simulate
the extremely worse situation , then the forward and backward bars has to
differ on 1-2% efficiency.

Regards,
Norik