[Olympus] Power failure in the OLYMPUS hut

Christian Funke funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Sun Mar 25 11:09:24 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

it seems that around 5 am this morning we had a complete power failure in the
OLYMPUS electronics hut. All hosts went down including the frontend machines.

I restored all services but a few machines remain unreachable.

These are ovblast1 and ovblast2 (the CPUs in the fastbus crates) as well as
ovmoller and ovlumi. So I would ask anyone on site in Hamburg to start/restart
those machines.

If there are further problem pleas contact me via email

Regards
Christian

--
Dr. Christian Funke
Helmholtz-Institut für Strahlen- und Kernphysik

Tel. : +49 228 73-3598
Fax  : +49 228 73-2505
EMail: funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de