[Olympus] Abstracts for the DPG spring conference in March in Mainz

Jürgen Diefenbach juergen.diefenbach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:49:40 EST 2012

Dear all,

just as a reminder: If you are APS members you are eligible to register
at a reduced rate for the DPG spring meeting. This also works for the
online registration, but probably you won't miss it - it is explicitly
written on that page. It also works the other way round (DPG members can
register paying a reduced fee for the APS meeting, but then registration
is possible via fax only).

Cheers,

Jürgen

Jürgen Diefenbach