[Olympus] HV system

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 30 15:56:22 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

I have two good news for you:
Juergen and I could get a third HV mainframe working after combining the parts of two broken ones. This means we have one spare and could install it in case of a failure of the recent ones. We have tested the serial interface and some HV channels, but have not done a real stress test. This will be done next week.
In parallel Jan has managed to include the two LeCroy HV mainframes in EPICS successfully and they are running without any issues for a couple of days with almost continuous readout. He has also implemented a configuration and control interface via the website as for the target and vacuum system. It is not yet public, but he will announce it when it is open for the collaboration for usage.

Cheers,

Alexander