[Olympus] Notes of Olympus Collaboration meeting

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 12 17:01:07 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

as mentioned in my talk, I compiled some notes about our collaboration meeting. These are not meant to be a summary, but these are just clear additions or decisions to the talks.

In general, we should try to focus on solutions and end discussions with conclusions.
We have made large steps, but there is still a way to go. So let's move ahead and accomplish our goal.

Cheers,

Alexander