[Olympus] Plan for tomorrow's service day

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 29 09:07:57 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

tomorrow we will have one of the very seldom chance for access of the detector and dedicated 2 GeV beam.
I compiled an overall schedule from yesterday's discussion. You can find it in the elog (http://olympus.desy.de/elog/olympus/162).
Frank agreed to the general schedule we discussed yesterday, i.e. access from 8 - 11 am and stable beam from 12 am until approximately 2 pm.
For the optimal usage of the very precious time I would like to have all experts available at least remotely.
- MWPC: Experts will be at DESY
- LumiGEMs: Ozgur will be in the BKR from 10:30 am on
- SYMB: Robert, we should have a skype connection to manage operation of your detector
- DAQ: I would like have at least one available via phone or skype
- Slowcontrol: Jan, even it is a bad time for you, I might call you in case of an issue, I can't solve on my own.
- Data taking, HV ramping, target control: I will do this from the BKR
- General support: Juergen, maybe you could also be available via skype to help me a little bit.

If anyone has a comment, proposal, or complain please let me know quickly, so that we can incorporate it into our schedule. Tomorrow it will be too late, because the schedule is, as always with Olympus, very tight.

Cheers,

Alexander

--
Dr. Alexander Winnebeck
winnebeck at mit.edu

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Bldg 26 / Rm 441
02139 Cambridge, MA, USA
Tel: +1-617-253-3680