[Olympus] Radiation safety instruction

Wladimir Hain Wladimir.Hain at desy.de
Tue Nov 8 04:48:14 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,
the annual radiation safety instruction is coming soon. D3 is offering
3 days:
1. Wednesday, the 30th of November,
2. Thursday, the 8th of December,
3. Tuesday, the 13th of December.
For our groups is the 8th of December foreseen. If somebody is planing
to work in the Controlled Area and/or work with radiation sources and
has not jet a dosimeter, please, sent me a replay.
For details see the attachment.
Best regards,
Wladimir.

| Wladimir Hain                                                       |
| ATLAS/ZEUS/F1                                                       |
| DESY                                                                |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                     |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                             |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 (9)3075  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                     |
| Mobil: +49-170 78 07 496                                            |
| email: hain at mail.desy.de                                            |