[Olympus] OLYMPUS Spokesman and Deputy Spokesman

Frank Maas maas at kph.uni-mainz.de
Wed Jun 29 13:15:02 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to join Douglas in thanking Richard and Reinhard,
who were doing en excellent job to bring the experiment on track in
difficult times at DESY.

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Michael and
Alexander for their new role in the collaboration. I will try my very best
to support them where I can.

best regards
Frank