[Olympus] Power cut OLYMPUS electronics hut

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Fri Jun 24 07:31:06 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The main power connection of the electronics hut has to be moved to another
position before we move the detector into the beam position.
The plan is to do this on Wednesday, 29.06. in the morning. This means that all
electronics in the hut should be switched off before the work starts.
I'll inform you about the time.

Best regards,
Uwe