[Olympus] OLYMPUS presentations - particularly at future Conferences

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 31 12:55:43 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

	I have updated the OLYMPUS Presentations web page:

http://web.mit.edu/OLYMPUS/Presentations.html

and divided the lists into three categories: OLYMPUS Meetings, PRC and Review, and Conference and Seminars.

	What I want to draw your attention to is the section on Conferences and Seminars,

http://web.mit.edu/OLYMPUS/Presentations.html#conf

If there are any presentations which are missing please let me know.

	Also I am using this to keep track of future conferences and who will be making presentations.  I have tried to list all the conference that we discussed in the recent collaboration meeting and the people who are planning to make presentations.  Please correct me if I am missing anyone or any upcoming conference.

	Reinhard?  Do you have a link for the Erice conference?  All I could find was the summer school.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu