[Olympus] Current version of TDR

Inti Lehmann i.lehmann at physics.gla.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 09:53:00 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

As you know we are working on modifying the TDR such that it can be
published. Unfortunately, there has not been too much progress as
everyone is busy getting the experiment running (very sensible).

For your information, the link where you can always find the actual
status (automatically updated) is:
http://www.nuclear.gla.ac.uk/~inti/share/ol/TDR/OLYMPUS_TDR.pdf
with user olympus, passw atgsi

You can see that the document still requires some work before it can be
called final. Any volunteers to help are most welcome. Please let me
know if you can do anything. If you don't want to mess with Tex, please
send comments quoting the revision number.

Cheers,
Inti

Dr. Inti Lehmann

School of Physics and Astronomy