[Olympus] April Meeting 2012 abstract deadline is Friday, Jan. 6 (fwd)

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Sun Dec 18 05:29:05 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,
are there any plans yet for OLYMPUS presentations at the APS April
meeting (March 31- April 3, 2012 in Atlanta)?
We can discuss this next week in Hamburg and should act soon.
In the meantime, please think about suggested presentations and
presenters.
Deadline for abstract submission is *before* the next collaboration
meeting, on January 6, 2012.
Best regards
   Michael