[Olympus] Schedule for Olympus commissioning in August

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 1 11:46:38 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

please find attached a first draft of the schedule for our commissioning later this week.
I think, we have 3 different major jobs which go in parallel. These are the commissioning of the target, the commissioning of the main detector and the trigger system, and the commissioning of the luminosity detectors.

Maybe it makes sense to establish some kind of shift program from Friday afternoon on, so that there are always people around to check for temperature, countrates, and similar things. The experts might be present most of the time.

Anyway, there might be much more challenges that anticipated and we will tackle them when they appear, so a detailed schedule is not very useful.

Please feel free to comment.

Cheers,

Alexander