[Olympus] Background situation at DORIS

frullani@iss.infn.it frullani at iss.infn.it
Mon Sep 27 03:41:45 EDT 2010

Thank you Alexander,
for very informative measurements.
Would be possible during the foreseen next measurements to put also, with
help of DESY radiprotection group, some TLD (or similar devices) chips to
have a measuremnt of radiation field integrated over time in Gray ? This
would allow a quantitative appreciation of the hardness level needed for
the electronics near the interaction point.
Thanks a lot.
Salvatore