[Olympus] DORIS/OLYMPUS Schedule Beam Studies

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Thu Nov 11 09:38:35 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the schedule for beam studies as presented by Frank Brinker in
our collaboration meeting last week. The schedule was also discussed
and agreed with the coordinators of the DORIS and PETRA synchrotron
radiation beam lines.

We have to make sure that parts for the test setup will be ready for installation
in January and for beam time in early February.

Best regards,
Uwe