[Olympus] OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting

Schneekloth, Uwe uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Fri Mar 26 10:18:39 EDT 2010

Dear  Colleagues,

I just heard from the DESY housing office that the number of available
rooms is rather limited in April. Please register using the link below
if you need a room for our collaboration meeting. The DESY group is
OLYMPUS.

http://guest-services.desy.de/hostel_in_hamburg/registration_form/
req/index_eng.html

Best regards,
Uwe

| Uwe Schneekloth                                                     |
| ZEUS / F1                                                           |
| Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron                                     |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                     |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                             |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                        |
| email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                                      |