[Olympus] Abstract for MENU2010

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Wed Mar 3 23:15:06 EST 2010

Dear all,

I'm including an abstract for the 12th International Conference on
Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon (MENU2010)
at the College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, USA, May 31 - June 4,
2010, with the title

"Status of the OLYMPUS Experiment at DESY"

Please send me any comments by tomorrow (Thursday). Although the deadline
is on Friday March 5, I am planning to submit the abstract on Thursday due
to scheduled traveling on Friday.

Thanks and best regards
   Michael

| Dr. Michael Kohl                                                  |
| Assistant Professor                | Staff Research Scientist     |
| -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - | -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - |
| Physics Department, Olin / Rm. 414 | Jefferson Laboratory, C117   |
| Hampton University                 | 12000 Jefferson Avenue       |
| Hampton, VA 23668                  | Newport News, VA 23606       |
| U.S.A.                             | U.S.A.                       |
| Phone: +1-757-727-5153             | +1-757-269-7343              |
| Fax:   +1-757-728-6910             | +1-757-269-7363              |
| Email: kohlm at jlab.org                                             |
| Cell:  +1-757-256-5122                                            |

| Home:                                             |
| 145C Atlantic Avenue                              |
| Hampton, VA 23664, U.S.A.                         |
| Phone: +1-757-722-5025    Mobile: +1-757-256-5122 |
| Email: kohlm at jlab.org,    K.Michael.Kohl at gmx.de   |