[Olympus] OLYMPUS TDR latest draft

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Wed Jun 30 11:26:41 EDT 2010

Dear Richard,
Really huge job is done. Congratulations!
I have only one comment. The Lumi monitor at 12 deg.  is now modified by
adding MWPCs    as is described in details in section 4.3. This PNPI
contribution in the experiment  is not however indicated in  section 8.2
"Institutional responsibilities", p.101. PNPI line is read as:
PNPI   Slow Control, simulations
May I ask you please to add a few words like "MWPCs for Luminosity Monitor"
Such a mentioning is very important for us as otherwise it is not clear
that this is the PNPI contribution and  we may have problems with
financing allocated for MWPCs production.
With best regards Stan  Belostotski