[Olympus] OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Mon Jun 21 10:43:43 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to introduce Sylvie Faverot-Spengler who is now part time secr=
etary for =

OLYMPUS. Please contact her if you need any administrative help: =

email sylvie.faverot-spengler at desy.de, phone 2429, office 1a/333.

We will again to go for dinner during our collaboration meeting week. This =
time Jan =

Hauschildt, our hall engineer, proposed to organize a harbor tour on Tuesda=
y evening. =

Giving harbor tours is one of Jan=92s hobbies. I have already been on his t=
our twice and
have always enjoyed it. The cost for chartering a boat is about 300 Euro an=
d I guess =

it only makes sense if we are at least 15 persons on the tour.

The idea is to meet at Baumwall Tuesday at about 6pm, go for the harbor tou=
r and after
the tour have dinner in a restaurant close by.

Please let me know if you are interesting in the tour and whether you are g=
oing to =

join us for dinner. Dinner is of course independent of the tour.

Best regards,
Uwe