[Olympus] OLYMPUS last container

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Fri Jul 30 05:37:46 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The last two containers with OLYMPUS parts from MIT arrived at DESY on Wednes-
day and early today and were unloaded immediately.

I would like to thank everybody who was involved in the disassembly, packing
and shipping.

The work in the DORIS hall will continue next week with the installation of the
coils.

Best regards,
Uwe

| Dr. Uwe Schneekloth                                                                                                             |
| OLYMPUS                                                                                                                                |
| Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron                                                                                      |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                                                                                      |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                                                                                |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                                                             |
| email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                                                                                      |