[Olympus] Completing the TDR

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 7 12:05:32 EDT 2010

Dear Inti,
Thank you for your comments. The deadline of July 16th can be extended.
Individual contributors should ask for an extension beyond that date.
With
respect to the two specific issues you raised, let me address them
individually:

1. The author list for the TDR is contained in section 8.1. Do I
understand you
to mean that you wish to have this list up front?

2. The material in Chapter 8 is essential to making a credible design of the
experiment. It belongs in the TDR which is an internal document of the
collaboration and DESY but shared with reviewers as required. It is not a
document which we publish but we have kept it on our public web site.
Personally, I see nothing sensitive in it but, if desired, it could be
protected by password.  Each group should update its responsibilities, costs,
and personnel list. Uwe is updating the schedule. If you need more time beyond
July 16th, just let me know.

with best regards,
Richard