[Olympus] OLYMPUS Collaboration Mtg Dinner

Schneekloth, Uwe uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Thu Feb 18 08:55:54 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The dinner Tuesday night will take place in restaurant "Lambert",
Osdorfer Landstraße 239 · 22549 Hamburg · phone 040 - 87 87 89 80
http://www.lambert-hamburg.de, a few km from DESY.

Please let me know if you are going to join us and whether you
have a car or will need a ride.

Best regards,
Uwe

| Uwe Schneekloth                                                     |
| ZEUS / F1                                                           |
| Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron                                     |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                     |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                             |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                        |
| email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                                      |