[Olympus] Collaboration List

Christian Funke funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Thu Dec 9 09:34:25 EST 2010

Dear Collaborators,

I am compiling a collaboration list to submit for talks at the next spring
meeting of the german physikal society (DPG). Since the list in the current
version of TDR seems outdated, I therfore ask all groupleaders to send me
their current members of the collaboration. I am not sure whether technical
staff/technicians is to be included on that list so would ask you to mark
those in your list. This way I can compile two collaboration lists.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Christian
--
Dr. Christian Funke
Helmholtz-Institut für Strahlen- und Kernphysik

Tel. : +49 228 73-3598
Fax  : +49 228 73-2505
EMail: funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de