[Olympus] OLYMPUS logo shirts

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 31 11:21:38 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

	We would like to order Polo shirts and T-shirts with the OLYMPUS logo.  We=
 have increased the font and line width of the logo so that it show up more=
 clearly.  =

	The polo shirts would be Gildan G3800 100% Ultra Cotton=AE Ringspun Pique =
Sport Shirt. =

http://www.thecorporatechoice.com/cgi-bin/corpchoice/chwDisplayStyle_Submit=
.w?hwCN=3D2819&hwCNCD=3DcjjdipctdhgIcwln&styleCode=3DG3800&mtsCode=3D

	The T-shirts would be Anvil 976 100% Heavyweight Tee

http://www.thecorporatechoice.com/cgi-bin/corpchoice/chwDisplayStyle_Submit=
.w?hwCN=3D2819&hwCNCD=3DcjjdipctdhgIcwln&catCode=3D130&subcatCode=3D40&styl=
eCode=3D976

	We have identified a supplier and the cost for the polo shirts would be 15=
 euro and 8 euro for the T-shirts.

	To simplify the ordering we have choosen four colour combinations for the =
shirts.  Approximate colours and with logos are shown below.

Sizes corresponds to the following chest sizes for polo and t-shirts:

Small       - 34-36 inches for Polo, 36 inches for T-shirt
Medium      - 38-40 inches for Polo, 40 inches for T-shirt
Large       - 42-44 inches for Polo, 44 inches for T-shirt
Extra large - 46-48 inches for Polo, 48 inches for T-shirt

	In order to estimate the quantitities and sizes I have created a doodle po=
ll where you can indicate the size and which shirts you would like.  To ord=
er different sizes or more than one shirt of a given size and colour you mu=
st make more than one entry.  The doodle polo is at:

http://www.doodle.com/pgkwbtp29x4frvki

	Please add your requests the Doodle poll as soon as possible and I will or=
der shirts based on this and have them available at the next meeting.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu       =
    =