[Olympus] Agenda for OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Sun Aug 29 09:39:41 EDT 2010

Dear Douglas,
Dimitry (Dima)  Toporkov, the leader of  Novosibirsk 2-gamma exchange
experiment,  will come tomorrow afternoon. As Uwe recommends, Dima
would give a talk on the status of  Novosibirsk experiment on Tuesday.
Could you please to find a time slot for this talk in the agenda, say
Tuesday morning.
The title of his talk is "Measurement of e+/e- scattering cross section
off proton ratio  in Novosibirsk" 20min + some 15 min for discussion.
  With best regards, StanB