[Olympus] OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting

frullani@iss.infn.it frullani at iss.infn.it
Thu Apr 22 10:14:48 EDT 2010

Dear Uwe,
I have just reached home last night after 4 days wondering through Europe
as a result to leave Glasgow where the last week we had the HERMES
collaboration meeting and I will not put myself in a new travel next
Sunday. More than all because I have a medical examination scheduled some
months ago on Tuesday 27th that I cannot miss.
Then please, it would be very good if I can participate at least Monday to
the meeting via EVO. Let me know possibility.
I would also present few slides on the progress and status of the new
electronics for GEM that will be used for the GEM Monitor.
I will send an e-mail to Douglas on this point.
Thank you in advance.
Regards